1) Have you ever had achy, painful/swollen joints for more than three months?
2) Do your fingers/toes become pale, numb or uncomfortable in the cold?
3) Have you had any sores in your mouth/nose for more than two weeks?
4) Have you been told that you have low blood count(s)-anemia, low white-cell count, or a low platelet count?
5) Have you ever had a prominent redness or color change across the bridge of your nose and cheeks (butterfly rash)?
6) Have you ever had sensitivity to the sun where your skin “breaks out” after being in the sun (not sunburn)?
7) Have you ever had chest pain when breathing deeply for more than a few days (pleurisy)?
8) Have you ever been told you have protein in your urine?
9) Have you ever had a seizure or convulsion?
10) Have you ever experienced persistent, extreme fatigue/exhaustion and weakness for days or even weeks at a time, even after 6-8 hours of restful nighttime sleep?
11) Have you ever had an unexplained fever of more than 100 degrees for a few days or longer?
If your answer is “yes’ to at least three of these questions, we suggest that you consult with a doctor and discuss any questions you may have about Lupus.
Feel free to call our office for more information: 607-772-6522